Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by the websites you visit, which can also collect information about you. These cookies allow websites to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks: such as your preferred language or the region where you are located. The loss of information stored in a preference cookie may reduce the functionality of the website but shall not prevent it from working.
We may collect technical information from your mobile device or on how you use the services through your device, such as your location and some of its features, data on the performance of your device, operating system/service provider, including connection method, IP address, methods of mobile payment, interaction with other trading and payment technologies, such as QR codes or using electronic vouchers. Your device and/or web browser should allow you to enable or disable the cookies in their settings.
- Essential cookies
They are necessary for our platform to perform its basic functions. That is – our platform cannot function without them. Such cookies are for example: cookies for sessions and auxiliary functions associated with them. If you disable these cookies, you will not be able to sign in to your profile on our website, you will not be able to make purchases and almost any other action.
- Performance and functionality cookies – Third-party cookies
These cookies shall be used only for other important functions, such as:
– to recognise you when you return to our platform or use our services;
– to remember user preferences (e.g. what settings you have selected, which city you want to view offers for, etc.);
– so that we can recommend you services that suit your preferences;
– to collect information about how the visitors use our platform, so that we are able to maintain it in the best possible form and improve its services;
– for temporary storage of anonymous information that helps us to provide you with the most relevant offers;
– for other auxiliary functions.
If you delete these cookies, our platform will have very limited functionality and will not be able to function properly and provide you with good quality service.
You can find more information here.
- Third-party cookies for the purpose of tracking the web traffic
We use several external services that can also create cookies in your browser. These cookies are managed by the respective services and are not controlled by us. The information in them is anonymised. The purpose of these external services is to track anonymously the statistical information on the web traffic to our website, so that we can monitor the efficiency of our services and improve them These external tracking services are:
Google Tag Manager;
- Third-party advertising cookies
- Third-party functionality cookies
Some cookies are also created in connection with third-party tools that we have integrated into our platform. For example, Facebook APIs (the options for Facebook Login, Facebook Likes, etc.) and Google APIs (the options for Google Sign-In, Share on Google+, View on Map, etc. ) that can create cookies in order to function. These cookies are managed by the respective services and are not controlled by us. We cannot provide a technical option to disable them on our part. Therefore, if you do not wish them to be created, you should not use the abovementioned external tools integrated into our platform.
- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE PROCESS?
We process data about essential cookies like:IP address, location.
- WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The data forwarded to third parties are used solely to provide you with the abovementioned services, such as an analysis tool for the purpose of collecting statistics and optimising our website, in order to provide you with relevant information.
- WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will link your cookies to your personal data only if you’re logged into your profile. If you are logged into your profile, the legal basis is on the grounds of our legitimate interest.
- HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
FAST MENU does not save your personal data. You can easily delete the cookies from your computer or mobile device with the help of your browser. The instructions for the operation or deletion of cookies can be found in the Help menu of your browser.
You can choose to disable the cookies or to receive a notification every time a new cookie is being sent to your computer or mobile device.